Here are the three things I've been looking at today (other than my computer screen):
Yes, that is the belly. And I had to lean forward to get those toes in the shot, since otherwise the photo would have looked like a big white balloon. Don't see much of the toes these days! I'll put a profile shot on soon, I've only got one from two weeks ago and I've grown massively since. And now that we're in week 29, Little Bigfoot (thus named, most of you know, because the only thing the ultrasound technician said of my little fetus at week 20 was "damn, that baby has big feet") is kicking like a soccer star. LB has been especially active today, sort of grand swoops like a bullfighter rather than short, swift kicks. Here's today's toe warmer:
He's very photogenic, wouldn't you agree? He's digesting the half of a lamb shank I gave him when I got home from the grocery store in this photo. So he might look pensive, but that's actually digestive. Illy has come to expect that when I return from the grocery store, anything in a brown paper bag is from the butcher and includes a treat for him. Its pretty heartbreaking to see him when he catches sight of the mushrooms, which also come in a brown paper bag. For some reason dogs don't get as excited about mushrooms. These guys don't either:
They do love blueberries, dairy products and Illy's bones. And generally destroying everything/pooping everywhere. Which is why they've been fenced off behind (you got it) chicken wire. I wonder how often chicken wire is really used for its original purpose? Anyway, that's Rosie in the front, the cheeky one, and that's Mabel in the back. They generally don't look very pensive or thoughtful. But I have spent hours watching them when I'm meant to be working. They're quite entertaining, I swear.
3 comments:
That's some photo of your belly! Your feet look like they are about 20 feet away. Good image of how far away they must feel to you!
How long before we see Illy looking pensive as he digests those chickens?
BTW, you should change the settings so that you need to type in a code to post a comment. Otherwise you'll start getting random comment spam that's not nearly as clever as mind.
That is one ENORMOUS belly! Got another Ian Thorpe splashing around in there or something? Very cute doggy - still looks better than Paul's baby ;-)
Post a Comment