Thursday, June 28, 2007

Smiles and sniffles


The smiles have been Eliza's and the sniffles mine, which explains the slow update this week. I've had a really ugly case of bronchitis, which has meant I haven't been quick enough to catch any of those smiles on camera, so this cute shot I took post-smile yesterday will have to do.
She's really changing, becoming much more alert and attentive, making lots of coos and gurgly noises, holding her head up for short periods of time on her own and crying less. Loving looking out the window, at trees and light; patterns and mobiles. And since the weather has been miserable and her mother miserably sick...there hasn't been much venturing out the front door. Fortunately Simon's mother has been helping out enormously, and with the rest
i've been getting as a result and a serious dose of antibiotics, things seem to be on the mend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope that you are doing better health wise. Eliza is beautiful.

Love, Aunt Susie