


I've been pretty lucky with my mothers' group so far, I've been going for a month and there are some lovely people in it - including two women who I already knew (one who lives around the corner and the other who was in my birth class at hospital). Eventually the babies will get something out of it too - socialisation - but in the meantime it is mostly a time for us mums (and one dad) to talk about what's working and what isn't, and to realise that there's no such thing really as a "normal" baby. Here Eliza is with the whole group (she's the one wearing her swaddle still - we woke her up for the photo) and with her buddy Milo. I didn't pose them, they linked arms like that on their own! So perhaps they're socialising already?
4 comments:
Great pics! Glad you and Eliza are enjoying the socializing.
Love,
Mom
She is so adorable!! Please blog more often!! I really enjoy everything that you write.
Love, Aunt Susie
Hee hee, what does one call a collective of babies? A gaggle? A gurgle?
Great photo, and Eliza's already breaking hearts ... go girl!
I love the look on Eliza's face in the group photo- "you woke me up for this?"
Such a sassy little thing- I miss her "goo"s!
Love, Laurie
Post a Comment