Love the sonographic profile! Wish I had known you were going public today. I would have announced the happy news to the baby's Great Grandma Marge, who was over for Thanksgiving dinner, along with Great Uncle, Aunt and cousins. So send Grandma M an email if you haven't already. Love, Mom
I was reading my blogs at Thanksgiving dinner in Omaha when I asked who else knew you were pregnant. Susie immediately called your Mom. Really funny iPhone moment!
I am a book reviewer, writer and freelance journalist. My journalism and book reviews have been published in The Sun Herald, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian, The Bulletin, Australian Doctor and more. I am studying for a Doctorate of Creative Arts at UTS. Send me an email: elimprecht(at)gmail.com. Or find me on twitter @theneedtoread.
7 comments:
Looking forward to meeting my next niece (or first nephew)!
Much love, Alma
Love the sonographic profile! Wish I had known you were going public today. I would have announced the happy news to the baby's Great Grandma Marge, who was over for Thanksgiving dinner, along with Great Uncle, Aunt and cousins. So send Grandma M an email if you haven't already. Love, Mom
Congratulations!!!!!
I was reading my blogs at Thanksgiving dinner in Omaha when I asked who else knew you were pregnant. Susie immediately called your Mom. Really funny iPhone moment!
Great picture, Eleanor. Can't wait to be Auntie Nessa one more time.
Oohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Congrats. That's great news. You little sneaky thing, not telling me ;-)
That's wonderful, wonderful news.
I have been reading your blog for some time now, but I haven't got the chance to comment anything. Hope you don't hate me for that.
Seeing this, it moved me. the baby's profile is so clear! Congratulations!
you must be feel very blessed!
Post a Comment