Friday, August 17, 2007

The Champ


Eliza slept from 10:30pm to 7am last night - and her parents were very impressed. Particularly since I seem to have a cold again. Lets see how she goes today at the US consulate getting her American passport and then later at the pediatrician for a follow up on her reflux.
Big day!

3 comments:

Bianca Nogrady said...

what a champ! and what a cutie. I've come to view your blog as a "don't panic" guide to parenthood - I'm sure it will all come in very handy one day.

Anonymous said...

I agree with "bianca" that you and Simon seem to exhibit the don't panic mode of parenting and that is so refreshing. You let Eliza show the way and you don't concern yourself with whether she naps at a certain time or gets crabby if she doesn't nap at a certain time, etc. She is lucky to have you both!

Love, Aunt Susie

Marketing Mommy said...

Does Eliza get both Australian and US Passports? And can you use the same photo for both?

It's a still little diversion, but I tagged you for a meme.

http://marketingmommy.blogspot.com/2007/08/eight-things-about-me.html