It is by far the best picture I've seen yet... I mean, look at that cute little sock animal next to her. Where oh where did she ever get that? (I put this one on my desktop where it will stay until you get here in person!) love, jenna
I am a book reviewer, writer and freelance journalist. My journalism and book reviews have been published in The Sun Herald, The Sydney Morning Herald, The Australian, The Bulletin, Australian Doctor and more. I am studying for a Doctorate of Creative Arts at UTS. Send me an email: elimprecht(at)gmail.com. Or find me on twitter @theneedtoread.
2 comments:
Adorable!
It is by far the best picture I've seen yet... I mean, look at that cute little sock animal next to her. Where oh where did she ever get that?
(I put this one on my desktop where it will stay until you get here in person!)
love,
jenna
Post a Comment