When the first baby laughed for the first time, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces and they all went skipping about and that was the beginning of fairies.
- Sir James Barrie, Peter Pan
Among the latest developments on the Eliza front are squeals of laughter and the discovery of her toes. Both of which are endlessly entertaining. Now anytime she's on her back, her feet are immediately up in the air and hands grabbing wildly for her toes as she tries desperately to guide them to her mouth. It won't be long before they can reach. Must be all that baby yoga we've been practising. As I was taking her picture this afternoon a beautiful springtime thunderstorm approached. Hence the dark cloud and dazzling sun in the silhouetted photo. I've misappropriated Simon's new digital Olympus u770sw and it's a pretty nifty little camera.
1 comment:
Gorgeous pictures, Eleanor! The silhouette of Eliza reaching for her feet was beautifully composed. And I am glad Eliza shares her mom's love of books!
Love from your mom.
Post a Comment