Monday, March 5, 2007

30 weeks


Here it is, growing daily. I had one of those holy crap I'm going to have a little one on my hands in two and a half months, give or take a few weeks moments this morning. And the only thing I've bought is a pram and a baby bjorn. Add that to the gifts of cute clothes, books and stuffed animals we've gotten so far and LB will be well read, clothed, and snuggled but without a place to sleep. That's what drawers are for, I suppose. No themed nurserys here, we'll be lucky if we can get the furnished thing happening.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

You're gorgeous in all your pregnant glory!

Have you decided what sort of furniture you want? I'd be happy to help out.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

You look absolutely adorable!!

Aunt Susie

Bianca Nogrady said...

Wow - what a yummy mummy-to-be! Hope I look that glam when I've got a bowling ball parked in my tummy.

Anonymous said...

Eleanor, Now I know that you LOVE Bec Cartwright and are desperate to get on the cover of New Idea magazine, but copying her cover pose is not going to guarantee you anything. (PS I only know these things because it's an occupational hazard.) You look amazing, though. Tres tanned, too. Obviously this pregancy business is treating you well. See you soon, natalie xxxx