Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Something taking up a large chunk of my life...

...right now is the UTS Writers Anthology, since I'm one of seven editors. It's due out around the same time as LB, and has been a real adventure in learning about anthology compilation, working on a team of not-always-likeminded editors and the whole publishing process. The whole thing is in proofing stages at the moment, but the title is "What You Do & Don't Want". You can laugh at how extraordinarily geeky all of us editors look on the website, which is being updated with new information regularly. Check out http://www.hss.uts.edu.au/student_community/anthology/ - or just click on the link to your right.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

You might want to fix your link, but I found the page anyway. Nice bunch of geeks with a outsized pencil.

Eleanor Limprecht said...

Thanks mom, I fixed it. An outsized pencil.
I'm getting carried away with this whole editing thing.