Monday, September 24, 2007

Mama's got her masters!



Here we are at the UTS graduation ceremony this morning, where I received my Masters of Arts in Creative Writing. Yippee!
Eliza is of a particularly lovely age at the moment. She's very happy, has smiles for everyone, and the most gorgeous, chubbily pinchable cheeks. We took her to her second wedding this past weekend in the beautiful Blue Mountains (yay Bianca and Phil!) and she was perfectly behaved, napping against her dad's chest in the Bjorn and generally charming everyone she met. The wedding was at Collit's Inn in Hartley Vale, and I wish I'd remembered my camera as it was such a picturesque spot. And such a stunning bride & groom!

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Congratulations, Eleanor! That's a wonderful look of joy on your face. (And at least I was there in spirit though your earrings...)
Glad you had a wonderful weekend.
Mazel tov on your accomplishments. Love,
Another proud mum (your own)!

Anonymous said...

Mazel Tov! what a wonderful achievement. Your writing is quite wonderful......so, blog more often!!

Eliza continues to be beautiful.

Love, Aunt Susie

Anonymous said...

Eleanor,
Congratulations. What a beautiful photo, full of emotion. You've come a long way, baby...
Love,
Vanessa

Bianca Nogrady said...

awww,a gorgeous piccy, and she was such a gorgeous guest at the wedding. So glad the three of you (well, four with Illy) could make it.