
This is the ultimate in brainless television, but I love it. The judges are completely obnoxious but there are some damn fine dancers. And really good choreographers too. What's really wierd is that we get the US shows a season late, and it's played during prime-time on free-to-air TV. Obviously there must be some other fans of cheesy dance routines and sparkly outfits! This is the country that spawned Strictly Ballroom, I suppose.
2 comments:
My husband and I are completely addicted to this show! We die waiting all year for it to come on. I actually think he might like it more that me too, but that is a secret of course.
I am soooo into this show, and proud to declare it to the world. It just seems to have a slightly classier, real edge than most of the other reality talent crap around. And my god, the dancers are amazing!
Post a Comment